AuthenticID is solving the biggest business issue in the world today: Identity-driven Fraud.
Our dynamic, fast growth culture is mission-focused on stopping the bad guys to protect the good guys. Our efforts not only save our customers billions of dollars, but also impede the dehumanizing activities of organized crime, related to drug and human trafficking. What we do matters. It’s more than a job, it’s a movement on the frontlines of the digital transformation that impacts almost everybody in today’s world.
AuthenticID is growing and so is our marketing team. As the Digital Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for leading, building and launching digital marketing campaigns, working with internal teams and agency partners, to attract and convert prospects.
Top 3 key outcomes in the first year include:
1. Lead Generation – Implement integrated digital marketing campaigns using SEM, SEO, and ABM to increase lead funnel
2. Build digital content -Spearhead the planning and development of digital marketing assets such as landing pages, social and email campaigns
3. Performance Tracking – Build key performance indicators for reviewing and tracking the success of digital marketing programs
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the digital marketing plan - development, execution, and evaluation while ensuring timelines and budgets are met
- Presents new ideas, digital tactics to optimize existing plans and develop new ways to connect with our audience
- Manage and maintain company websites and landing pages and oversee management of updates, design, and user experience on all digital channels
- Provide strategic insight and guidance to partner agencies
- Manage analytics and reporting for our marketing team, inclusive of paid, earned, and owned media
- Development email marketing and social media campaigns with internal teams and partner agencies
- Create lead nurturing and marketing automation programs for all stages of the sales and marketing funnel in collaboration with marketing operations team
- Experiment and continuously improve the quantity, quality of leads and conversions via A/B testing with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, and other appropriate methods
- Stay informed and current on B2B Demand generation trends, advances, changes to the competitive landscape, and keyword research.
- 7-10+ years managing digital marketing campaigns: SEO, SEM, ABM, B2B social campaigns
- Experience using tools and platforms such as: Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics & Ads, SEM Rush, Wordpress
- Understanding and working knowledge of website development and design best practices
- Working knowledge of and ability to implement SEO best practices, particularly technical SEO
- Experience in B2B SaaS software a plus
- Google Ads Certification is a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills, Team player
LOCATION: Kirkland, WA or Remote
AuthenticID is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you're passionate about consumer identity privacy and a team player who wants to join a growing diverse and dynamic team, we look forward to hearing from you!