100% REMOTE Position. Candidate must reside in the US.
No visa sponsorship available. No C2C.
AuthenticID is solving the biggest business issue in the world today: Identity-driven Fraud.
Our dynamic, fast growth culture is mission-focused on stopping the bad guys to protect the good guys. Our efforts not only save our customers billions of dollars, but also impede the dehumanizing activities of organized crime, related to drug and human trafficking. What we do matters. It’s more than a job, it’s a movement on the frontlines of the digital transformation that impacts almost everybody in today’s world.
Reporting to the Director of DevOps, the DevOps Engineer IV contributes to the development and repeatability of the deployment tools and processes.
ABOUT THE JOB:
You will be responsible for supporting the CI/CD pipeline, including build jobs, software scanning tools (for both code quality and security), as well as reporting, monitoring, and alerting tools. You will also be reviewing the current suite of tools and making suggestions for improvements that can be made. You will be an integral part of the DevOps team which provides the company’s developers with the tools they need to deploy the software rapidly, repeatedly, and safely they create and support.
TOP 3 OUTCOMES IN THE FIRST YEAR:
A natural lean toward understanding and implementing best practices in the support of the SDLC life cycle of our systems and products.
Must Have Qualifications
Very good to have:
Nice to have:
● Location: 100% remote in the United States
● Type: Full time, W2
● Experienced founders and a diverse, fun-loving team
● Start Date: Monday 1/24 or 2/7/2022
● Interviews: 3 interview rounds and we move fast.
● Great work-life balance, flexible hours.
● Competitive base salary ($160k-$170k/yearly depending on your experience), year-end bonus
and option grants
● Work Authorization: You must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We
encourage candidates with H-4 and L-2 visas to apply.
● Benefits: Health, dental, vision, 401(k) with a company match, home office accommodation,
parental leave, paw-ternity leave, basic life, accidental death and dismemberment is 100%
● Vacation: 15 PTO days, 2 recovery days each month (24 altogether), 5 sick days, 9 paid
holidays, 2 floating days (N = 55 days on your first year)
No visa sponsorship or corp-to-corp opportunities available. AuthenticID is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes or our posted full-time positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.