AuthenticID is solving the biggest business issue in the world today: Identity-driven Fraud.
Our dynamic, fast growth culture is mission-focused on stopping the bad guys to protect the good guys. Our efforts not only save our customers billions of dollars, but also impede the dehumanizing activities of organized crime, related to drug and human trafficking. What we do matters. It’s more than a job, it’s a movement on the frontlines of the digital transformation that impacts almost everybody in today’s world.
Looking for a strategic and dynamic Pre/Post Sales/Solutions Engineer to help us deliver our best in class identity proofing and fraud prevention solutions to the world. Accurately proving "who" someone is in retail as well as digital environments is crucial for today’s businesses. As a Senior Sales/Solutions Engineer you will be tasked with translating complex business needs, identity problems and fraud issues into practical, technical design solutions.
As we scale, you’ll contribute to making our company ever more enterprise-ready. Bridging the business problem/design solution gap for enterprise customers, you’ll support the design and integration of our companies API / SDKs. Working collaboratively with cross-functional internal teams you’ll help develop demos, manage POC’s/ trials, lead industry specific presentations. support RFPs, and help successfully on-board customers post sales.
Day to day you’ll partner with our Sales and Customer Success teams on prospective client meetings / calls, applying your technical knowledge to the discovery of customer workflows, platforms and needs. From this you’ll offer smart solutions to customer pain points, drawing on our unique suite of offerings. Interacting confidently with C-suite clients and prospects from the fastest growing fintechs to fortune 500 / FTSE 100 companies, you’ll position our company as the leading provider in fraud prevention.
Our company is in hyper-growth mode. Buckle up and get ready for an amazing opportunity and challenge.
Your Outcomes this year:
- Able to effectively and independently deliver a product demonstration including strategic messaging around our value to customers.
- Own the ‘white glove’ evaluation preparation, implementation and follow up for complex evaluations and POCs.
- Contribute to the operationalization of team activities including creation of assets, documentation and process.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the product architecture and business models through your knowledge transfer to customers as their SME.
As a Senior Pre/Post Sales/Solution Engineer you will be:
- Bridging the gap between selling our company's services and helping customers through trial and integration of our solution
- Proactively supporting customer with design and integration of our API/SDKs
- Project managing POC’s/trials, the customer integration progress, together with account management
- Assisting with / aiding in development of demos, trials & industry-specific presentations
- Helping the Sales team suss out new use cases where our solutions can add value to customers
- Supporting RFPs and creating workflows to ensure RFPs are documented and optimized between Sales and Engineering teams
- Working closely with product, engineering and operations team on new products as well as documenting customer feedback on existing solutions
- Requirements of Senior Solution Engineer will have a combination of:
- Proven enterprise pre and post sales engineering specialist
- Knowledge of Identity & Access Management (IAM), Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) and/or digital identity verification (IDV) is preferred
- Alternatively a background payments, cyber security, RegTech/Fintech, FS and/or Fraud & Risk is ideal
- Clear understanding of RESTful API design and integration patterns
- Ability to help developers successfully integrate with our companies platform
- Understanding of security principles and data protection regulation
- Experience of working cross functionally with Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Engineering, Operations and Product teams
- A proactive team player, comfortable presenting in person as you are via conference call and web demo platforms
- Knowledge of our target markets - FS, fintech, GIG economy, recruitment
- Thrives in a company wearing multiple hats (you might be tasked to help/lead other projects and initiatives)
- Ability to provide formal and semi formal written materials ranging from contract language to performance reports
- Has worked in a startup with a scaling sales team
- Ability to put together reports for post evaluation customer review
- Bachelor degree with 3-5 years professional experience in solution engineering
- Prior experience in a software development environment
- Strong communication, coordination and follow-up skills
- You are a "rock star" with a proactive, yet positive attitude
- Excellent problem solving skills and exceptional attention to details.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience designing and developing complex multi-tiered applications.
- Experience working in a team-first, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Background check and drug screening required.
- Competitive salary and option grants
- Flexible hours and recovery days
- Medical & Dental Insurance, and Life
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience taking a startup into scale mode, working directly with experienced founders and a diverse, fun-loving and hardworking team
LOCATION: Seattle, WA region (preferred), to include possible work-from-home.
AuthenticID is an equal Opportunity Employer