AuthenticID is solving the biggest business issue in the world today: Identity-driven Fraud.
Our dynamic, fast growth culture is mission-focused on stopping the bad guys to protect the good guys. Our efforts not only save our customers billions of dollars, but also impede the dehumanizing activities of organized crime, related to drug and human trafficking. What we do matters. It’s more than a job, it’s a movement on the frontlines of the digital transformation that impacts almost everybody in today’s world.
The VP of Customer Engineering & Implementation is a senior leadership role reporting to the SVP of Customer Success. This role will manage and guide the implementation and long-term strategy of our Customer Project and Technical Account Management teams which focus on leading the customer’s integration and deployment efforts with our solution(s). Responsibilities will include enhancing current structure, updating processes, and implementing key performance indicators of scale that result in increased initial time to value and customer satisfaction. Building and leading a team that promotes and exemplifies our core values while delivering expected results. Enhancing our technical acumen, executional excellence, and collaborative capabilities leading to more focused, timely, and frictionless customer launches. Partnering deeply with our Research, Product, and Sales organizations.
Top 3 key outcomes in the first year include:
- Standardized Customer Technical Integration Journeys - you’ve helped us identify and close gaps in our current process and the results of your efforts have increased team performance and customer satisfaction.
- Simplified Operational Procedures - you’ve helped us master the complex, democratized that knowledge amongst the team, and enhanced employee and customer experience as a result.
- Expedited Customer Time to Value - we are better at getting to the heart of a customer’s technical needs, crafting the integration path that “fits” most appropriately, and coaching them through their orchestration efforts resulting in increased “production readiness” approval and solution deployment.
- VP or Director leadership role experience and track record of success
- Target audience experience around Fraud or Risk Management
- Startup, entrepreneurial company experience; ideally $10-100M scale up experience
- Vertical industry experience creating game plans and unified strategy; Depth in Wireless, Financial/Banking, HR, Shared Economy or Healthcare (preferred)
- AuthenticID company values and culture fit
- Fraud, risk management, strategy consulting, financial accounting or CRM/ERP industry depth (preferred)
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- 10 years + experience leading solutions engineers, technical account managers, customer architects/designers, etc.
- 6 years + experience managing managers
- BA in engineering, computer science, or
- Clear understanding of RESTful API design and integration patterns
- Command of, or designation as, PMP
- Enjoy serving as “voice of the customer” as a technical translator between the customer and AuthenticID’s business and engineering teams
- Manage recruiting and training of the team as it grows
- Experience in working with Fortune 1,000 customers
- Experiencing influencing Product roadmap decisions
- Capacity scheduling, prioritization, and planning
- Exposure to project methodology or work structures; understanding of customer journeys and project lifecycles
- Good understanding of databases, networking, security, privacy and compliance
- Competitive salary and option grants
- Flexible hours and recovery days
- Medical & Dental Insurance, and Life
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience taking a startup into scale mode, working directly with experienced founders and a diverse, fun-loving and hardworking team
LOCATION: Kirkland, WA or remote
AuthenticID is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you're passionate about consumer identity privacy and a team player who wants to join a growing diverse and dynamic team, we look forward to hearing from you!