AuthenticID is solving the biggest business issue in the world today: Fraud.
Fraud losses are skyrocketing for companies because the old model of verifying identity (“something you know”) isn’t working with so many data breaches, hacks, dark web data sales and sophisticated fake ID creation. AuthenticID uses a next-generation model of verifying identity based on combining a government-issued ID (“something you have”) with biometric data of face/voice/fingerprint (“something you are”). Our solution provides identity verification in seconds using a mobile phone and is able to defeat most fraud attempts using advanced AI capabilities.
With many new Fortune 500 clients, AuthenticID is going through a rapid growth phase and needs people who understand this type of scaling and bring a passion to help solve big problems that affect millions daily.
Reporting to the SVP of Customer Success, the VP of Customer Engineering is a senior leader that will lead our customer engineering group in overseeing customer technical requirements gathering, technical solution consultation, and end to end solution testing and integration that leads to a successful production rollout. This individual will master our Product suite and transition that knowledge into seamless customer integration journeys that minimize friction and expedite customer time to value. You’re a strategist and builder who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and relishes the chance to construct a team and operations that is critical to our next stage of growth. A collaborator and trusted advisor, you’ll be consulting Product heavily on future product improvements and innovations, as well as be involved in establishing internal and external training for née product releases.
Top 3 key outcomes in the first year include:
- Standardized Customer Technical Integration Journeys - you’ve helped us identify and close gaps in our current process and the results of your efforts have increased team performance and customer satisfaction.
- Simplified Operational Procedures - you’ve helped us master the complex, democratized that knowledge amongst the team, and enhanced employee and customer experience as a result.
- Expedited Customer Time to Value - we are better at getting to the heart of a customer’s technical needs, crafting the integration path that “fits” most appropriately, and coaching them through their orchestration efforts resulting in increased “production readiness” approval and solution deployment.
- VP/Director of Customer Support leadership or Engineering role experience and track record of success
- 10 years experience leading solutions engineers, technical account managers, customer architects/designers, etc.
- Clear understanding of RESTful API design and integration patterns
- Enjoy serving as “voice of the customer” as a technical translator between the customer and AuthenticID’s business and engineering teams
- Manage recruiting and training of the team as it grows.
- Experience in working with Fortune 1,000 customers
- Experiencing influencing Product roadmap decisions
- Capacity scheduling, prioritization, and planning.
- Define and manage key KPIs for measuring team success.
- Exposure to project methodology or work structures; understanding of customer journeys and project lifecycles.
- Good understanding of databases, networking, security, privacy and compliance.
- Experience around Fraud or Risk Management
- Experience working in Wireless, Financial/Banking, HR, Shared Economy or Healthcare verticals
- Familiarity with Salesforce, JIRA, GIT and agile development methodology
- You’re fun, and make work even funner for your team, because that’s how it should be :)
- Excellent problem solving skills and exceptional attention to details.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience working in a team-first, customer focused, collaborative environment.
- Company values and culture exemplar.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Background check and drug screening required.
Seattle, WA region (preferred), to include possible work-from-home.