AuthenticID is solving the biggest business issue in the world today: Identity-driven Fraud.
Our dynamic, fast growth culture is mission-focused on stopping the bad guys to protect the good guys. Our efforts not only save our customers billions of dollars, but also impede the dehumanizing activities of organized crime, related to drug and human trafficking. What we do matters. It’s more than a job, it’s a movement on the frontlines of the digital transformation that impacts almost everybody in today’s world.
The Executive Assistant reports directly to the SVP of Sales and Marketing and will be part of the Sales and Marketing team on overall company strategy and direction. The Executive Assistant position is a critical and high-visibility role for driving efficiency, scale and consistency across business operations under the SVP of Sales and Marketing. You will be a part of the cross functional Executive Assistant team that is responsible for establishing and driving the rhythm of business (RoB) for the Product, Engineering, Sales | Marketing, Customer Success, InfoSec, and DevOps teams, which are distributed across the US. This includes owning activities with a recurring cadence, diving deep on key topics as they arise, helping with defining and execution of team strategies and providing timely insights and analytics needed to improve operations.
Top 3 key outcomes in the first year include:
-Driving the rhythm of the business
-Manage and drive key initiatives set forth by the SVP of Sales and Marketing
-Manage presentations/communications/calendar for the SVP of Sales and Marketing
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prep for, setup and conduct RoB meetings.
- Own action-item tracking and follow-through to resolution.
- Anticipate and mitigate risks associated with SVP of Sales and Marketing-owned deliverables and commitments.
- Establish and enforce a cadence for consolidation and reporting of related team metrics.
- Identify, prioritize and surface topics and issues that require SVP of Sales and Marketing attention along with suggestions for mitigation or resolution.
- Proactively analyze relevant data/information to surface improvement opportunities.
- Partner with functional leaders to develop and execute on their strategic plans.
- Serve as go-to-resource for evaluation of presentations/communications and their SVP of Sales and Marketing readiness.
- Partner with other business managers across the org to leverage best practices.
- Help in standardization of best practices across functions under the SVP of Sales and Marketing .
- Help develop new programs and initiatives
- Effective at driving complex multi-stakeholder processes and cross-team programs to desired results while managing risk.
- Demonstrated strong capability in verbal and written communications skills for a geographically dispersed audience.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Extremely detail-oriented with analytical problem solving skills.
- Strong executive presence with ability to manage through high-intensity, high-pressure scenarios.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- A minimum of 10 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field preferable.
- Strong project and program management skills and experience.
- Applied experience with data analytics and insight development.
- Mature understanding of professional services and product management and Go-To-Market practices for SaaS products.
- Competitive salary and option grants
- Flexible hours and recovery days
- Medical & Dental Insurance, and Life
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience taking a startup into scale mode, working directly with experienced founders and a diverse, fun-loving and hardworking team
LOCATION: Kirkland, WA (PST time zone and occasional travel for sales functions)