AuthenticID is solving the biggest business issue in the world today: Fraud.
Fraud losses are skyrocketing for companies because the old model of verifying identity (“something you know”) isn’t working with so many data breaches, hacks, dark web data sales and sophisticated fake ID creation.
AuthenticID uses a next-generation model of verifying identity based on combining a government-issued ID (“something you have”) with biometric data of face/voice/fingerprint (“something you are”). Our solution provides identity verification in seconds using a mobile phone and is able to defeat most fraud attempts using advanced AI capabilities.
With many new Fortune 500 clients, AuthenticID is going through a rapid growth phase and needs people who understand this type of scaling and bring a passion to help solve big problems that affect millions daily.
"Okay?" You might be asking. It's great to talk about the business of privacy, but... what exactly are these solutions you're building? …We can’t tell you quite yet.
Our job is to keep our work out of the wrong hands. But more than that, we need people on our team who believe in the mission to safeguard privacy amidst 21st century interactions. It’s more than a job, it’s a movement on the frontlines of privacy and commerce affecting tens of millions every year.
Senior Computer Vision GAN Researcher will report to the Research Manager as a scientific lead and direct contributor to R&D’s transformative research initiatives. This role is obsessed with doing groundbreaking, commercially viable research from first principles in mathematics, computer vision, image processing, and graphics algorithms to advance the state of the art in alignment with the company’s strategic vision.
Top 3 key outcomes in the first year include:
1) Lead – Demonstrate and mentor in the exercise of best practices for commercial algorithmic software design, review, coding standards, progress tracking. Propagate habits befitting a world-class research program.
2) Establish a Baseline – Build metric learning discriminators to quantify the realism of our training data synthesis regimens, comparing their outputs to real-world data feeds. Occlusion, reflection, exposure, blur, transforms, deformation, etc.
3) Create – Apply and develop fundamentally new deep learning, computer vision, image processing, graphics and simulation algorithms to generate photorealistic synthetic training data, taking inspiration from the top research universities, industry research programs and conventions, Kaggle contestants and so on.
● Track record of success as a Lead Researcher
● Direct contributor to cutting edge steerable GAN research (major computer vision conference, commercial research program, Two Minute Papers, etc.)
● $100M and upward company scale up experience
● AuthenticID company values and culture fit
● Ph.D. preferred (Master’s depending on experience) at a top research university, or 10+ years cutting-edge commercial AI research
● Background check and drug screen required
● Mathematics, Statistics, Biometrics, Cryptography, Information Theory
● Design and implementation of generative adversarial architectures, optical physics simulation, transformers, attention mechanisms, deep learning, neural architecture search, computer vision, image processing, mobile platform, including but not limited to image classification, object detection, object tracking, segmentation, OCR
● AWS - EC2 (2+ years required), Sagemaker (desirable), Lambda, S3 etc. (nice)
● Python (5+ years required), C++ and/or Julia (desirable)
● Popular AI tools – TensorFlow, PyTorch, Sklearn, Transformers, etc.
● Competitive salary and option grants
● Flexible hours and recovery days
● Medical & Dental Insurance, and Life
● Once-in-a-lifetime experience taking a startup into scale mode, working directly with experienced founders and a diverse, fun-loving and hardworking team
LOCATION: Seattle, WA region or United States Remote
AuthenticID is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you're passionate about consumer identity privacy and a team player who wants to join a growing diverse and dynamic team, we look forward to hearing from you!