AuthenticID is solving the biggest business issue in the world today: Identity-driven Fraud.
Our dynamic, fast growth culture is mission-focused on stopping the bad guys to protect the good guys. Our efforts not only save our customers billions of dollars, but also impede the dehumanizing activities of organized crime, related to drug and human trafficking. What we do matters. It’s more than a job, it’s a movement on the frontlines of the digital transformation that impacts almost everybody in today’s world.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating new business for an assigned geographical territory and/or vertical by uncovering the challenges of our prospective customers and driving home the value of our cutting edge solution. You will be joining our rapidly growing team at a vital time as we roll out solutions to new companies around the world and drive revenue growth.
THREE KEY OUTCOMES:
1. Grow Revenue - Be a driving force in the success of AuthenticID’s goals and objectives through meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and yearly quota. Prospect for new customers leveraging existing and new leads as well as building your own target lists based on key verticals.
2. Sales team development – You will be joining a newly formed Enterprise Sales Team and will play an important part of our transformation as we integrate new systems and best practices from sales leads to system integration.
3. Monitoring progression – Obtain and act upon peer and customer feedback (solicited and unsolicited)
- Delivering against agreed new business sales targets, revenue, and new logo customer acquisition
- Selling into companies across a number of industries including Telco, Banking, Sharing Economy, Gaming, Fintech, Financial Services, and/or E-Commerce platforms
- Identification and development of opportunities with successful pipeline and process management through to deal completion
- Market mapping and researching prospects and their business needs and drivers - building relationships across target customers through calls, emails, meetings, and conferences
- Closing business within new logo customer acquisition and existing customers
- Asking great questions to obtain detailed information to deliver effective solution presentations to prospects
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales activities for purposes of maintaining and further developing the sales pipeline
- Developing lasting, positive, and productive relationships with companies’ clients - securing referrals and testimonials that lead to new business opportunities
- Working collaboratively with colleagues in pre-sales, marketing, account management, and support to provide outstanding customer experience
- 5+ years sales experience with proven track record of success
- Enterprise SW/SaaS experience with Fortune 500 high profile projects ($500K+)
- A proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales quotas $1-3M per year
- A proven track record of building relationships at the C-Suite across enterprise level companies
- Superb ability to articulate value propositions and product details through written and verbal communication
- Experience with CRM tools to manage leads, activities and pipeline
- Experience working in a venture/PE backed technology startup going through rapid growth and scaling (preferred)
- Security, fraud or related industry experience and contacts (preferred)
- Distributed team, multi-site office, and global company experience (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience
- Competitive salary, bonus and option grants
- Flexible hours and Recovery days
- Medical & Dental Insurance, and Life
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience taking a startup into scale mode, working directly with experienced founders and a diverse, fun-loving and hardworking team
LOCATION: Kirkland, WA or Remote