AuthenticID is solving the biggest business issue in the world today: Identity-driven Fraud.
Our dynamic, fast growth culture is mission-focused on stopping the bad guys to protect the good guys. Our efforts not only save our customers billions of dollars, but also impede the dehumanizing activities of organized crime, related to drug and human trafficking. What we do matters. It’s more than a job, it’s a movement on the frontlines of the digital transformation that impacts almost everybody in today’s world.
Our new Business Intelligence team is beginning from the ground up ready for someone who can’t wait to be in the front row design and build chair, eager to enable our data analysis and intelligence journey. You should enjoy assembling tools from the beginning and working towards a grand vision of meaningful data for all to consume! Your passion for data and information presented in visually appealing dashboards, grounded on terms like “Data Warehouse” and “Data Lakes” ignites your eagerness to wake up every morning…
Top 3 key outcomes in the first year include:
- Engineer data connectivity between Snowflake data lake and various systems in use.
- Support automation of cumbersome manual reporting and data analytic processes currently in place across the organization.
- Develop comprehensive documentation for the Business Intelligence program.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the design, implementation and integration of an entire data intelligence system
- Analyze and understand our data (SQL Server, My SQL, Redshift, Python, MongoDB, Cassandra, Tableau, PowerBI), combining disparate sources of information into data sets you can analyze
- Work with a team of analysts and business owners to support the product development, solution design team, and business leadership make decisions with data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Solution for complex business challenges by converting raw data into meaningful and actionable business ideas.
- Develop creative and efficient data models within the Snowflake data lake environment.
- 5+ years of experience in Data Science/ Big Data Analytics / Data Modeling
- 5+ years of hands on experience with Big Data ETL processes, Data visualization, Data Exploring Algorithms
- 5+ years of experience with Data Management, Analytical tools, languages and libraries (e.g. SAS, MATLAB, R, Apache Mahout, Scikit-learn).
- Expertise in fields such as Mathematical Statistics, Machine Learning Systems and Automated Reasoning Algorithmic Solutions
- Knowledge of computer programming (C++, Java, Ruby, or others)
- Distributed team, multi-site office; global company experience (preferred)
- BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other relevant fields. Master or PhD is preferred.
- Experience with cloud computing is preferred.
- Competitive salary and option grants
- Flexible hours and recovery days
- Medical & Dental Insurance, and Life
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience taking a startup into scale mode, working directly with experienced founders and a diverse, fun-loving and hardworking team
LOCATION: Kirkland, WA
AuthenticID is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you're passionate about consumer identity privacy and a team player who wants to join a growing diverse and dynamic team, we look forward to hearing from you!