AuthenticID is solving the biggest business issue in the world today: Identity-driven Fraud.
Our dynamic, fast growth culture is mission-focused on stopping the bad guys to protect the good guys. Our efforts not only save our customers billions of dollars, but also impede the dehumanizing activities of organized crime, related to drug and human trafficking. What we do matters. It’s more than a job, it’s a movement on the frontlines of the digital transformation that impacts almost everybody in today’s world.
The Technical Recruiter reports directly to the Head of People and Culture and will be part of the Human Resources team on overall company strategy and direction. This role will partner with Hiring Managers to further this important mission, we are looking for a consultative and creative recruiter to grow and scale our teams. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, leading searches, and delivering a candidate experience in excellence.
Recruiting Efforts: 70% on recruiting focus on Business | Executive Roles and 30% focus on Technical roles.
This person must be a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced learning environment, willing to embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes. You aspire to bring out the best in others while demonstrating the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. As a part of the recruiting function, you'll bring the experience of a seasoned Talent Acquisition Professional and the enthusiasm and attitude necessary to get the job done!
Top 3 key outcomes in the first year include:
- Candidate “Excellence” Experience – First impressions count! You will deliver the mightest touch experience. The candidate will be intrigued and excited through the process. The candidate will feel supported, understand the flow of the interview process and each stage and how it will flow.
- Multiplier - Develop repeatable systems for scaling that deliver efficiency from launch to hire. Hire and inspire a high performing team across our company to meet business growth goals.
- Increase speed – Using best practices, increase speed from open requisite to hires which sets up company to scale efficiently and ensure a strong day one kickoff.
- Develop a full and diverse pipeline for various Technical roles including: Software Engineers, Full Stack Engineers, AI/ML Modernization Specialist , Mobile Developers, Data Science and others.
- Drive full life-cycle recruitment on our HRIS including: sourcing, selecting, interviewing, scheduling, feedback, managing candidate debriefs, offer process and closing.
- Ensure that every candidate has an excellent interview experience regardless of outcome.
- Manage internal partnerships and expectations with your hiring teams.
- Represent the Company brand with integrity and professionalism.
- Target audience experience around Fraud or Risk Management.
- Attract passive senior candidates and build a diverse pipeline.
- Ensure future candidates reflect company values and are a culture fit.
- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals.
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting excellence strategy.
- Manage external recruiter pipeline, shepherding approved candidates into HRIS.
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to leadership on a regular cadence.
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like Finance, People Ops, and IT | InfoSec
- Take an active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient.
- Take on cross functional tasks and projects outside of recruiting.
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously (a wry sense of humor is always appreciated!)
- Have fun!!
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment supporting a wide range of roles and levels.
- Recruiting experience and track record of success with startup, entrepreneurial company experience.
- Passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- Rigor around maintaining data integrity across all systems and platforms.
- Ability to look at data with an investigative lens and use it to support changes in the hiring process.
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (At a fast-growing startup, they often do).
- Competitive salary, company bonus, and option grants
- Flexible hours and recovery days
- Medical & Dental Insurance, and Life
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience taking a startup into scale mode, working directly with experienced founders and a diverse, fun-loving and hardworking team
AuthenticID is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you're passionate about consumer identity privacy and a team player who wants to join a growing diverse and dynamic team, we look forward to hearing from you!
LOCATION: Kirkland, WA (remote will be considered)