100% Remote position. Candidate must reside in the US.
AuthenticID is solving the biggest business issue in the world today: Fraud.
Fraud losses are skyrocketing for companies because the old model of verifying identity (“something you know”) isn’t working with so many data breaches, hacks, dark web data sales and sophisticated fake ID creation.
AuthenticID uses a next-generation model of verifying identity based on combining a government-issued ID (“something you have”) with biometric data of face/voice/fingerprint (“something you are”). Our solution provides identity verification in seconds using a mobile phone and is able to defeat most fraud attempts using advanced AI capabilities.
With many new Fortune 500 clients, AuthenticID is going through a rapid growth phase and needs people who understand this type of scaling and bring a passion to help solve big problems that affect millions daily.
The Senior AWS DevOps Engineer reports directly to the Manager of ML Engineering and will be part of the Research and Development team. This role applies deep experience in provisioning, operation, and maintenance of AWS applications to a growing number of machine learning workflow systems in an automated, reliable, scalable and maintainable fashion to help shape our R&D cloud environment according to AWS DevOps best practices.
This role is a direct contributor to R&D’s transformation initiative and a key to continuously improving cloud native processes and technologies required to productionalize the artifacts from the research team. This role also works closely with the Lead ML Engineer to ensure a high level of accuracy and quality for all the deployed ML workflows with cost optimization and proper resource allocations in mind.
Top 3 key outcomes in the first year include:
- Modernize – Build our R&D cloud environment through CDK. Apply GitOps best practices including templatization, container management, CI/CD, and IaC.
- Lead - Strive to continuously improve DevOps processes and technologies and advocate best practices in maintaining AWS services hygiene.
- Support - Help manage our R&D AWS account, Provide guidance on resource allocations with speed, scale and cost in mind. Provision required roles and services for training, development, and deployment of ML model workflows.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Optimize cost with resource and pricing recommendations
- Track record of success as a senior in an AWS or Cloud environment
- Solid understanding of CI/CD practices
- Experience with all or most of the following tools: Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Fluentd, Prometheus, Jaeger, Grafana, Jenkins, Terraform, Serverless, Ansible
- Knowledge and experience with strategy-building techniques for routine application maintenance tasks
- Excellent multitasking abilities
- Experience with AWS SageMaker is a plus
- Background in another IT field such as software development or system administration is a plus
- $100M and upward company scale up experience
- AuthenticID company values and culture fit
- STEM Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Background check and drug screen required
- 5+ years’ experience as a DevOps engineer in an AWS or Cloud environment
- Solid understanding of CICD
- Git, Docker. Kubernetes
Nice To Have
- AWS certifications, preferred
- Location: 100% remote in the United States
- Working from Home: We help you accommodate your home office.
- Hardware: You will get a laptop and a mobile phone from us.
- Type: Full-time position, W2.
- Resumes: Please add months and years to your work experience.
- Interview Process: Recruiter interview, technical assessment, hiring manager interview loop
- Benefits: Solid health, dental and vision plans for you and your family, generous paid time off (30+ days on your 1st year), paid holidays, flexible days, paid sick time, 401(k) with a company match (coming), paid parental leave, a solid onboarding process, in-house training sessions, great career advancement opportunities in a growing organization + more coming.
- Salary: 170,000 - $175,000 + bonus + company shares
P:S: C2C and visa sponsorships are not available at this time
AuthenticID is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you're passionate about consumer identity privacy and a team player who wants to join a growing diverse and dynamic team, we look forward to hearing from you!