AuthenticID is solving the biggest business issue in the world today: Fraud.
Fraud losses are skyrocketing for companies because the old model of verifying identity (“something you know”) isn’t working with so many data breaches, hacks, dark web data sales and sophisticated fake ID creation.
AuthenticID uses a next-generation model of verifying identity based on combining a government-issued ID (“something you have”) with biometric data of face/voice/fingerprint (“something you are”). Our solution provides identity verification in seconds using a mobile phone and is able to defeat most fraud attempts using advanced AI capabilities.
With many new Fortune 500 clients, AuthenticID is going through a rapid growth phase and needs people who understand this type of scaling and bring a passion to help solve big problems that affect millions daily.
"Okay?" You might be asking. It's great to talk about the business of privacy, but... what exactly are these solutions you're building? …We can’t tell you quite yet.
Our job is to keep our work out of the wrong hands. But more than that, we need people on our team who believe in the mission to safeguard privacy amidst 21st century interactions. It’s more than a job, it’s a movement on the frontlines of privacy and commerce affecting tens of millions every year.
The VP of Marketing reports directly to the SVP of Sales & Marketing and will be part of the Marketing team on overall company strategy and direction. This role also works closely with the Sales & Marketing Operations team to ensure our strategic initiatives are completed. This role will continue to expand as we continue to grow.
Top 3 key outcomes in the first year include:
- Marketing Vision & Execution – You will be joining a fast growing Enterprise Marketing Team and will play a lead role in working with marketing, sales, product and the executive leadership to build, strategize, and execute on the vision of our solutions and how they solve our customers’ problems.
- Develop New Marketing Materials – Working closely with the product and sales teams, develop and launch new marketing materials that include product sheets, eBooks, success stories and customer case studies.
- Team leadership – Hire and inspire a high performing team across the marketing team to meet business growth goals.
- At least 7+ years marketing experience
- At least 3+ years of VP Marketing-level experience in B2B marketing
- Ability to conceptualize, create, and launch enterprise quality content (including messaging, marketing assets, thought & brand leadership)
- Experience developing & producing content for the web specifically and channel-specific knowledge (blog, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent creative and demonstrable writing abilities
- Should understand SEO principles and demand generation processes
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase demand generation & brand awareness
- Undertake vendor comparisons and develop a comparative matrix of our space
- Benchmark and document lifecycle nurturing best practices, working with customers, sales, success, and agency partners to gain user insights and develop methodologies
- Own the go-to-market activities and messaging around product and integration launches, including online, web, and offline/event channels
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget and planning
- Author sales, success, and partner enablement content, including decks, product sheets, eBooks, success stories, case studies, online portals, emails, and sales nurture journeys
- Use emotional intelligence to build trust, collaboration and togetherness cross-functionally across geographies
- Set the highest standards in terms of results, hiring, career development and retention
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Define and roll out core AuthenticID use cases, including onboarding, lead nurturing, lead qualification and routing, audience segmentation, sales development team, demand generation, field events, web, digital, and social
- Evolve journeys and ensure that AuthenticID’s internal nurturing initiatives and integrations - through the full lifecycle - are the “best of” to exemplify to our customers
- Evangelize AuthenticID with integration partners (SI’s, SaaS Vendors, VARs), and drive a repeatable, high-impact integration launch process
- Own and drive conversion and retention metrics
- Test and evolve AuthenticID’s pricing and packaging
- Develop core content for customer workshops and training events
- VP Marketing-level experience in B2B marketing, demand generation, product enablement, or demand marketing, focused in Digital Identity, FinTech or Cyber Security
- Experience developing customer facing content for sales meetings in Keynote or document format
- Experience developing and executing marketing automation campaigns with one of the major automation vendors
- Ability to generate a broad range of product and use case-related content types to benefit our audience, including videos, ebooks, videos
- Independently able to storyboard, recording, and producing product tip videos
- Analytical and data-driven, with a passion for benchmarking and identifying the significance
- Background check and drug screen required
- Competitive salary and option grants
- Flexible hours and recovery days
- Medical & Dental Insurance, and Life
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience to work in a fast growing start up focused on one of the fastest growing market segments in tech.
LOCATION: Kirkland, WA or remote
AuthenticID is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you're passionate about consumer identity privacy and a team player who wants to join a growing diverse and dynamic team, we look forward to hearing from you!